- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The conditions will apply to your use of the nextdental.com website including online purchases and all online services available on the website. By using this website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend you regularly review these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged on all invoices at the current rate (Except on items which are zero rated). The current price list supersedes all previous price lists. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Next dental reserves the right to correct clerical omissions or errors without notice. Next dental reserves the right to use telephone recording on all calls. Next dental reserve the right to charge a handling charge on any item invoiced via Next dental and supplied via a third party. The goods remain the property of Next dental until paid for in full. Payment is strictly 20 days after month end. Next dental reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts. Next dental will charge for all packaging, carriage charges, tax and duties on any order to be delivered outside the UK. Next dental will only supply licensed products to customers with a valid registration number.
- If you are a private consumer (as opposed to business use) purchasing oral hygiene products you may cancel any order made by you via the Next dental website at any time within 7 days of receipt by you of the product. You must notify us either by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone on telephone number 0845 862 8882. When sterile/pharmaceutical products have been purchased, exceptions apply when the products have been opened or removed from the sealed packaging. You must return the products in the same condition that they were in when they were despatched to you.
- All products advertised by Next dental via nextdental.com are sold subject to acceptance of the order by Next dental and availability of the product and are sold by Next dental subject to Next dental terms of sale. You will be advised by e-mail or telephone within 48 working hours of us receiving your order if an item is out of stock, or. You will be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
- Next dental may (directly or through its trusted affiliates), from time to time, send you information on offers and promotions. You will have the opportunity to notify us if you do not wish to receive such offers or be notified of further promotions. Please see our Privacy and Security Policy for more information regarding this.
- Next dental reserves the right to withdraw or alter any product from the Next dental website at any time and we may refuse to process any transaction at any time at our sole discretion.
- No part of this website may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of Next dental other than for the purposes of keeping a record of transactions entered into via our website. Any other use of materials, images or text on this site is strictly prohibited and Next dental reserves all its rights in respect of any intellectual property used on this website.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. You acknowledge that Next dental makes no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website.
- Where Next dental accepts an order from you to purchase products, the language at the current time shall be English only.
- The use of data that you provide to us or which is collected by us on this website is governed by our Privacy and Security Policy.
- If you wish to contact us please do so by either writing to us at the following address: Customer Services, Next Dental, 5 Riverside Park, Sheffield, S2 4BB. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and both Next dental and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- For your convenience, this website may contain links including hyperlinks which are provided. The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement or approval by Next dental of the linked website, its operator or content and Next dental takes no responsibility for this.
- Medicinal products/offers contained within this catalogue are not available to veterinarians, or to be administered to animals.
- All goods delivered must be examined for damage and/or shortages within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Next dental must be notified immediately of any such damage or shortage. Failing which no claims will be entertained.
- The customer shall be responsible for ensuring that all statutory governmental regulations, local authority regulations, are complied with in relation to goods purchased from Next dental. The transfer of risk of damage to the goods shall take place at the moment when the goods leave Next dental’s possession or control.
Returned Goods and Guarantee
- Returned goods will be accepted for credit or exchange providing the buyers account details and the invoice number are quoted.
- All returns must be suitably packaged; items with shipping labels on the original packaging will not be credited.
- The goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt and in a readily saleable condition, unused and with all packaging, instructions and guarantees undamaged.
- Next dental accepts no responsibility for goods returned by the buyer which are lost or damaged in transit.
- Goods not on this website which have been obtained from the manufacturer at your request will not be accepted if returned without our prior authorisation.
- Goods in sealed packaging cannot be returned once the packaging is broken.
LICENCED MEDICINES - RETURNED GOODS
Under normal circumstances goods will not be accepted for return. Goods will only be acceptable for the following reasons:
- To correct an error in delivery or ordering.
- In response to a product or batch recall instigated by a Manufacturer.
- Where products or packages are alleged to be faulty.
In these cases the following conditions apply:
1. Returns to correct a delivery or incorrect order
1.1. To be considered for return the goods must be accompanied by a Returns Note showing:-
- Name and address of the customer returning the goods.
- Quantity, description, strength. Pack size and price of the goods.
- Invoice number of the invoice on which the goods were supplied.
- Reason for the return.
1.2. The goods must be returned within seven working days of receipt. Items requiring temperature-controlled storage will be accepted to correct a delivery error only. In this case the goods must be returned not later than the next working day and must have been stored correctly whilst on the customer's premises.
1.3. The goods must be in perfect original condition, not be marked in any way, should not show any evidence of having been tampered with, and carry a PL number.
In the event of any of the above conditions not being met goods will not be accepted for return.
2. Returns in response to product or batch recall instigated by a manufacturer
2.1 Goods must be returned as instructed, accompanied by a Returns Note, as per 1.2, indicating the type of recall and, where appropriate, the batch number(s). This note should not have other products on it.
2.2 The recall arrangements to a medical product are dictated by the product licence holder and goods will only be accepted according to the specific instructions relating to the circumstances surrounding each recall
2.3 Goods must be packed separately and clearly identified as returns relating to a products or batch recall.
2.4 Credit will only be issued as authorised by the Manufacturer concerned and at such time specified by them.
3. Returns because a product or package is alleged to be faulty
3.1 In the case of alleged faulty packaging the following procedure will apply:
a) Goods must be packaged separately and accompanied by a separate Returns Note. Details should be as per 1.2.
b) Goods must be packaged separately and collection requested.
c) Goods returned with faulty packaging will be forwarded by prior arrangement to the manufacturer for examination and comment, along with the name, address and telephone number of the original complaint.
3.2 Where a product is alleged to be faulty the procedure in 3.1 will be followed but, in addition, details of the alleged fault should be telephoned to Customer Service department so that the manufacturer is alerted as quickly as possible. This in no way precludes a Dentist or Pharmacist from dealing direct with the Manufacture on the grounds of patient safety.
3.3 Credit will only be issued by Customer Services when authorised by the manufacturer concerned and at such time specified by them.
4. Health and Safety of Returned Products
- Equipment containing mercury must be emptied before return.
- It is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post.
- The details and proof of the method used for sterilisation must accompany the returned item.
We reserve the right not to handle items which do not meet the above criteria.