The HOSPEC range is specifically targeted at the broad healthcare cleaning sector from NHS Trusts to Care Homes to Dental and GP surgeries.
Neutral Liquid Detergent
This product is suitable for:
- Damp mopping, spot mopping and flat mopping of floors including pharmacy and other clean rooms, ambulance interiors and dental surgeries.
- General cleaning and damp dusting of surfaces and hospital furniture, e.g. bedside cabinets and the like.
- Cleaning with microfibre cloths.
- Cleaning of ward pantry equipment.
- Hand dishwashing.
- Dental instrument boxes and equipment.
- Manual cleaning of reusable dental instruments.
For floors and surfaces including ward, pantry, dental surgeries and ambulances. Also recommended for the cleaning of steel instruments prior to sterilisation. Specifically Designed for the cleaning of reusable dental and surgical Instruments.
As a detergent it works by removing the dead and damaged bacteria left by disinfectants as well as any residual blood protein. Hence regrowth of bacteria and survival of viruses HepB, Hepc, HIV & HSVI is inhibited.
- PH neutral
- Efficient and effective
- Used in the NHS for over 30 years
- Manual Cleaning of reusable dental instruments