ML.029 GP Points provide a fast and reliable solution for root canal measuring and filling.
It reduces the possibility of over extension. The +- .-29 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the files.
The points are Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.
By using hand jigs to roll our Gutta Percha, Diadent are able to produce the most precise and resilient points possible. Hand jigs produce a point with a smooth round tip, which provides optimal apical seal.
DiaDent's ISO (numbered sizes) and Accessory (letter sizes) points are colour coded for easy size identification.
MM-MARKED GP & PP POINTS
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
- Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding.
- Completely seals the entire length of the canal.
- Save chair time with pre-measured points.
- Most accurate depth measurements.
- The +/- .029 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the file.
- Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.
- Each size is color coded.
- Length = 28 mm +/- 1
- Using a laser beam, each DiaDent ML.029 point is individually inspected for diameters at D3 and D16.
- ISO and ADA standard only requires 0.01 mm incremental measurement units. DiaDent uses 0.001 mm increments.