DiaDent Colour Coded Paper Points are made from specially formulated, highly absorbent paper. Each of the Paper Point is individually hand jig rolled to ensure perfect size and firmness. DiaDent Paper Points have been awarded the ISO 9001 and CE Certification insuring, a high standard of design, manufacturing and quality assurance.
MILLIMETER MARKED PAPER POINTS (COLOR CODED)
Millimeter Marked Paper Points are marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of Gutta Percha Points.
DiaDent's paper points have superior absorbency that ensures complete drying of the entire canal.
DiaDent's ISO (numbered sizes) and Accessory (letter sizes) points are colour coded for easy size identification.
MM-MARKED GP & PP POINTS
- Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
- Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding.
- Completely seals the entire length of the canal.
- Save chair time with pre-measured points.
- Most accurate depth measurements.
- The +/- .029 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the file.
- Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.
- Each size is color coded.
- Length = 28 mm +/- 1
- Using a laser beam, each DiaDent ML.029 point is individually inspected for diameters at D3 and D16.
- ISO and ADA standard only requires 0.01 mm incremental measurement units. DiaDent uses 0.001 mm increments.