Steripod Saline Vials
Steripod Normal Saline is widely used in wound cleaning and is also useful when irrigation is required to remove foreign material from the eye.
- A sterile solution of 0.9% w/v sodium chloride in purified water
- Each capsule is sterile, self-contained and disposable which means there is minimal waste and the risk of cross-contamination is reduced
- Safe and effective irrigation, even in very delicate areas
- Portable, practical and comfortable for patients
- Convenient for use in hospitals, health centres and on home visits
- Easy to separate
- Suitable for cleansing traumatic and surgical wounds, and for topical irrigation of the eye
- Supplied in 20ml individual blister packs (25 per box)
Special Conditions of Pharmaceutical Supply
Please note the following:
Pharmaceuticals will only be supplied on the instructions of a registered dental or medical practitioner quoting their GDC or GMC number.
Return of pharmaceuticals will only be accepted if there is:
a) an error in delivery.
b) the product was damaged in transit.
c) in response to a batch recall.