The well established Masserann technique for the removal of metal fragments (posts, burs etc.) from root canals is based on the principle of freeing the obstruction around its periphery. One of its many advantages is that the fragment is removed quickly with minimal loss of substance and without the danger of pushing it further into the canal.
- "Unbreakable" rotary NITI files are at the origin of a new demand for devices to remove broken instruments.
- The Masserann Micro Kit will be the safety parachute in your dental practice.
- Extraction rapide.
- Reasonably quick operation.
- Little risk of pushing fragment further.
- Minimum loss of tooth substance.
- Minimum weakening of root structure.
- No heat built up.
Made from stainless steel.
Full Kit Includes:
- 1 extractor Ø 1.2
- 1 short handle
- 1 flat spanner
- 1 trepan Ø 1.2 - L 25 mm
- 1 trepan Ø 1.4 - L 25 mm
- 1 trepan Ø 1.6 - L 25 mm
- 1 trepan Ø 1.8 - L 25 mm