G-CEM LinkAce is a dual-cure self-adhesive universal resin cement delivered in an automix syringe, designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, zirconia, alumina, metal or composite indirect restorations.
G-CEM LinkAce offers high polymerization in self-cure mode leading to perfect results, independently from the type of prosthetic material that is being cemented.
The phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce guarantee an unsurpassed bonding durability. The high wear resistance gives peace of mind when luting CAD-CAM and metal-free restorations.
No matter what your restorative option is, you will always find a good reason to choose G-CEM LinkAce:
- all-ceramic, zirconia, alumina, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- metal, ceramic, fibre posts and cast post and cores
- Efficient self-cure mode guarantees optimal polymerisation even under opaque or thick restorations
- No pre-treatment of tooth or application of primers for metal or zirconia
- Thin film thickness (3µm) ensures an excellent fit of the prosthesis
- Excellent colour stability for long-lasting aesthetic results
- Easy-to-use, can be stored at room temperature since refrigeration is not needed