Handpieces and Small Equipment
Polishing / Air Abrasion
Air N Go Easy - Air PolisherOYA-051
- All clinical applications are easy with the all-in-one air polisher
- Adaptable handpiece for either SUPRA and SUB-gingival treatments
- 4 AIR-N-GO® nozzles are available for perfect removal of pathogenic bacteria. SUPRA nozzle included with the Air-n-Go Air Polisher.
- Complete range of powders to provide customized solutions for all clinical needs
- Gentle and efficient treatments for better patient comfort
- "SUPRA function" for supra-gingival polishing: daily prophylactic polishing.
- "PERIO function" for sub-gingival polishing: maintenance, periodontal and peri-implant treatments.
- 4 sterizable and reusable nozzles are available for active control of the progress of periodontal disease.
- AIR-N-GO® powders have been specially designed and studied to produce effective treatment that is gentle on all treated surfaces.
- Fast start-up: direct connection to the high speed handpiece connector.
- Thin and well-balanced.
- 360° rotation, fast and accurate treatment of areas requiring care.
- Easier cleaning of the handpiece: main parts can be dismantled.
- Combining water, air and powder, AIR-N-GO® easy results from the most advanced fluid dynamics modelling techniques, provide continuous, accurate and controlled spray whatever the clinical context.
4 DIFFERENT NOZZLES ARE AVAILABLE
- SUPRA nozzle for any supra-gingival prophylactic treatment in combination with AIR-N-GO® "CLASSIC" or "PEARL" powders. Included with the Air-n-Go Air Polisher.
- PERIO nozzle to be used with "PERIO"powder:
- - PERIO Maintenance for the maintenance phase. Available separately.
- - PERIO easy for easy sub-gingival insertion. Available separately.
- - PERIO dedicated to deep pockets (laser mark every 3mm) Available separately.
- Sodium Bicarbonate-based (≈ 76μm).
- 5 fresh flavours based on 100% natural aromas or essential oils : Neutral, Cola, Raspberry, Peppermint and Lemon
- Action of removing coloured stains and bacterial plaque, even in areas that are difficult to access.
- Better patient comfort: gentle and efficient with limited bleeding during treatment.
- Natural calcium carbonate-based (≈ 55μm).
- Supra-gingival polishing powder for delicate tissues protection.
- Reduction in pH acidity caused by tissue inflammation; return to clinically healthy buccal flora.
- Restoration of the natural shine and pearliness of dental enamel.
- Fast cleaning of difficult stains and composites in total safety.
- Natural glycine-based (≈ 25μm).
- Exclusive use for sub-gingival treatments as a complement to the initial therapy.
- Low abrasiveness preserving the treated surfaces (teeth and implants) and the most fragile anatomical areas.
- Prevents the progression of the sub-gingival biofilm.
FREE Perio Kit (RRP £458) - Each