The 9300+ Series combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design. Suitable for a broad range of applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods.
- Original 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement
- Low resistance filter technology helps you breathe more easily
- Sculpted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Chin tab designed for ease of positioning and adjustment
- Easy to store away with flat-fold design and individual wrapping
- Colour-coded headbands for easy identification: red for FFP3 (NFP 50)
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9330+ provides FFP3 breathing protection with a flat-fold, 3-panel design, low breathing resistance and an embossed, sculpted top panel that can help reduce eyewear fogging. It features an innovative chin tab for easy adjustments, and the headbands are colour-coded for quick and easy identification.
Special Conditions of Supply
Please note the following:
Return of surgical masks will only be accepted if there is:
a) an error in delivery.
b) the product was damaged in transit.
c) in response to a batch recall.