- Impressive application advantages of a two-step adhesive
- Excellent handling with one coat application and air drying
- Optimal desensitization Clinically proven reliable bond strength
- System optimized with nanofillers
- Bonding of direct composite restorations.
- Bonding of indirect restorations in combination with light-curing luting cements.
- Sealing of hypersensitive areas of teeth.
iBOND Total Etch is a new Etch&Rinse (two-step) bonding system from Heraeus Kulzer that meets all the requirements of a modern 5th generation bonding system.
Due to the innovative system based on nanofillers, iBOND Total Etch not only attains high bond strengths both on enamel and dentine but also ensures optimal marginal adaptation and is ideal for desensitizing hypersensitive areas. These outstanding properties have been verified and confirmed by numerous universities and dental practitioners worldwide.