Fine adjusting and the best preparation for polishing in esthetic dentistry is what lies behind the development of SHOFU’s T&F Hybrid Points.
The ultra-fine diamond grit allows enamel, porcelain and composite finishing with optimum results.
These diamond abrasives are available in a fine grit size and 10 shapes.
In the dental practice
- very fine adjustments to tooth enamel and porcelain
Field of use
suitable for the following:
Tooth enamel, porcelain, composites
- exact, uniform distribution of very fine diamond particles
- exactly centred
- ten different shapes and sizes
- computerized manufacturing technique
- long lasting
- consistent finishing performance
- ideal surface finish before final polishing
- precision running
- vibration-free action
working end uniformly coated with natural diamond particles in a fine grit size
Shapes and sizes
10 shapes for various preparation steps
Stainless steel shank
Working end and shank as one piece and exactly centred
FG = Turbine
Recommended speed range
300,000 - 450,000 min-1
The recommended speed range varies according to the type of shank and the shape and size of the working end.