AZOWIPE™ is a leading brand of 70% isopropyl alcohol disinfectant with over 30 years of heritage. AZOWIPE™ is NHS approved and is widely used in professional settings including healthcare areas such as casualty departments, operating theatres, GP, dental surgeries, laboratories, clean rooms and care homes. Furthermore, AZOWIPE™ is also used widely in non health areas including food manufacturing, hospitality and catering, schools and educational community where infection prevention and control is a prime requirement.
AZOWIPE™ is fully validated by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited laboratories. In the UK, (UKAS) is the sole national accreditation body recognised by the UK government to assess the competence of laboratories that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services. Our AZOWIPE™ disinfectants have undergone rigorous testing to ensure they conform to the stated efficacy against a broad range of micro-organisms, giving you confidence that our alcohol disinfectant actually does what it says – to provide a rapid and effective level of disinfection.
AZOWIPE™ is compliant with the following recognised European EN standards against a wide range of mico-organisms including;
- Bactericidal – EN1276 and EN13727
- Virucidal – EN14476
- Yeasticidal/Fungicidal – EN1650/EN13624
- Mycobactericidal – EN14348
- Broad spectrum activity against a range of the most 14 pathogenic micro-organisms including E.Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus aureu, Enterococci, Mycobacterium terrae, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Vaccinia, Flaviviridae, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
- Extremely fast contact times from 15 seconds
- Wipes are low-linting, strong and durable for everyday use
- Wipes are non-smearing. Does not streak hard surfaces.
- Sprays comes with lock mechanism to prevent leaking and fire risk
- Certified Halal approved by European Halal Development agency. Suitable for food manufacturing, hospitality & catering sectors.
- Compliant with HTM-01-05 guidelines