Bulk fill glass hybrid restorative
EQUIA Forte is the next innovation in GC's glass ionomer and resin technologies with EQUIA Forte Fil and EQUIA Forte Coat, working in synergy. United they build a stronger, superior posterior bulk fill material. This unique restorative system for all age groups will impress you on all levels. Compared to other restorative options, EQUIA Forte gives a substantial time advantage. The impressive aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfil your patient's expectations. Based on the EQUIA system, clinically proven over several years, EQUIA Forte offers a great alternative for your daily routine.
EQUIA Forte at a glance:
- EQUIA Forte doesn't require any layering, is non sticky and packable, and adapts nicely to the cavity walls
- With hardly any no shrinkage stress, EQUIA Forte can be called a real bulk fill material even for deep cavities
- The use of a rubber dam is optional and the chemical adhesion eliminates complicated bonding procedures
- No need for any complex finishing and polishing since only a single application of EQUIA Forte Coat is required
- Brilliant shine and smooth surfaces with a durable, natural gloss easier than ever before
- Total procedure time of around 3,5 minutes*
- Increased strength of the glass ionomer over time due to the unique maturation effect, attributed to saliva
- Extended indications of use compared with EQUIA
EQUIA Forte builds on the impressive clinical trial performance of the original EQUIA system and presents as a viable alternative for the restoration of posterior teeth. With its new glass hybrid technology, EQUIA Forte extends the recommendation of use in Class II cavity preparations (without cusps - as per the IFU).