L 11, 12, 13, 21, 22, 23 Bleach Opq
- Direct composite veneering system, for innovative and amazingly easy restoration of anterior teeth.
- COMPONEER are poylmerised, prefabricated nanohybrid composite enamel shells that combine the advantages of direct composite restoration with the advantages of prefabricated veneers.
- The pre-shaped COMPONEER veneers are available in different sizes and are easy to use for single-tooth reconstruction as well as complete reconstruction in the anterior region.
- Time consuming forming of the anatomical shape and surface and elaborate trimming are no longer required. COMPONEER can be customised to individual requirements with composite at any time.
- Clinical indications include the treatment of caries, optimisation of old restorations, teeth subject to attrition, abrasion and erosion, as well as tooth fractures.
- Aesthetic/cosmetic indications include extending incisors, malposition, cosmetic correction, discolouration, anatomical malforation and diastema.
- Easy and efficient to use.
- COMPONEER En