Bonding Agents and Systems
- Glass fibres and a polymer/resin gel matrix for reinforcing dental composites.
- Indications include linqual/palatinal splinting, labial splinting, occlusal splinting, post trauma labial splinting, combined periodontal splint and surface-retained bridges.
- Easy to use.
- Bonds reliably to teeth.
- No fraying of fibres û can be easily cut after curing.
- Easy to maintain.
- Metal-free, aesthetically pleasing, transparent.
- Unidirectional fibre bundle, 1.2mm in diameter.
- E-glass fibre impregnated with PMMA.
- 2000 individual glass fibres in one bundle.