The MicroEtcher™ II Intraoral Sandblaster provides precise surface micro-roughening, improving bond strength up to 400%. Sandblasting with the MicroEtcher II is fast and easy with most surface roughening procedures requiring only a few seconds.
The MicroEtcher II offers stainless steel construction, a replaceable carbide tip, permanently affixed jar lid and a spill resistant abrasive filter. (Please Note: only the carbide tip can be autoclaved, for our fully autoclavable option please see the MicroEtcher IIA).
- Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
- Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
- Prepping for pit & fissure restoration
- Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
- Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
- Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds
- 360° degree rotatable removable nozzle
- Autoclavable nozzle