With the Enhance Finishing System, you’ll find an easy, dependable and controllable method for achieving natural looking, high-gloss restorations. Surface roughness testing proves that the composite surface is smoother when Enhance Finishers are used after gross contouring with a bur. As pressure is applied, abrasive particles disengage from the Enhance cup, disc, or point to effectively buff the surface of the restoration. The result is a smooth, contoured surface that is pre-polished and thus more resistant to plaque retention and staining.
Enhance Finishers are available in 3 shapes to handle a variety of clinical applications:-
- Enhance Finishing Cups are ideal for cervical and proximal line angle areas as well as molar cusps
- Enhance Finishing Points are ideal for posterior occlusal and concave lingual surfaces
- Enhance Finishing Discs are ideal for facial surfaces and incisal edge contouring
The Enhance Polishing cups are foam, polishing devices used to buff and polish the restoration.
Enhance PoGo Polishers are pre-mounted, single-use diamond impregnated cured urethane dimethacrylate resin polishing devices designed for use in the final polishing of all accessible composite resin and compomer restorations. For optimal surface polish, follow the use of Enhance & Enhance mini Finishers with Enhance PoGo Polishers, or Prisma Gloss Composite Polishing Pastes.
Enhance PoGo Complete Kit includes:
- 20 x Enhance™ Finishing Discs
- 10 x Enhance™ Finishing Cups
- 10 x Enhance™ Finishing Points
- 10 x PoGo Polishing Discs
- 10 x PoGo Polishing Cups
- 10 x PoGo Polishing Points