Pierre Rolland Acteon
- Expasyl is a temporary gingival retraction paste which pushes back the marginal gingiva and dries the gingival crevice.
- Expasyl causes no damage to tissue and preserves the epithelial attachment, it is painless and ergonomic.
- Expasyl creates a dry operating field. This system for opening the sulcus is fast reliable and practical.
- Expasyl guarantees a regular, reversible retraction of the gum.
- This process does not have the disadvantages encountered in the usual techniques of gingival retraction and gingivectomy.
- Pleasant Strawberry Flavour.
Pack of 20