- The Corsodyl range contains chlorhexidine digluconate.
- Its antibacterial ingredient attacks and helps to kill the plaque bacteria that causes gum irritation.
- It creates a protective layer over teeth and gums for up to 12 hours, thus helping to prevent any new plaque from forming.
- Corsodyl can be used at all stages of gingivitis.
- Available as mouthwash, gel or spray.
Special Conditions of Pharmaceutical Supply
Please note the following:
Pharmaceuticals will only be supplied on the instructions of a registered dental or medical practitioner quoting their GDC or GMC number.
Return of pharmaceuticals will only be accepted if there is:
a) an error in delivery.
b) the product was damaged in transit.
c) in response to a batch recall.