Hawe anatomically-shaped transparent cervical matrices are ideal for Class V restorations.
- NEW improved flexibility – bendable and adaptable with less memory effect.
- Optimal adaptation to the tooth anatomy.
- No manipulation needed before making the filling.
- Thin edges – no excess composite, precise rebuild of the tooth.
- Visual control of the filling quality.
- No stickiness to the composite.
- Absence of oxygen inhibition layer; minimal finishing work needed.
- Protection from moisture and air.
- Compact filling since directly compressible.
Kit Contents: 35 x matrices of 5 shapes (851 S – 855 S); 50 x matrices of 2 shapes (856 S – 857 S); 1 gingival retractor; 1 x holding instrument