- Super-Bite® Senso is a universal sensor holder system for direct digital imaging of periapical radiographs. The system includes two types of holder (anterior, green and posterior, red) for use in all four quadrants.
- Thanks to its unique clamping device Super-Bite Senso can accommodate any brand, type or size of sensor.
- Its fixed apical stop guarantees complete visibility of the apical region. This capability represents a major breakthrough in taking digital radiographs with digital sensors.
- Autoclavable at 134°C, at least 3 min.
Get the exact image you need with any sensor
- Unique adjustable clamping device promotes precise, easy positioning of all commonly-used
sensors – with or without cabling (wireless)
- Sensor holder is compatible with all popular brands of sensors. Accepts sensor sizes 0 – 2.
Accommodates all x-ray tubes
- Fixed apical stop positions the sensor at the exact location to capture a complete view of the
apical region regardless of sensor orientation or sensor size used
- Unlocking knob secures sensor firmly in place
- Innovative design eliminates tearing of infection control bag
2800 Super-Bite Senso Assorted Kit
Contents: 2 Super-Bite Senso Anterior with Ring, 2 Super-Bite Senso Posterior with Ring, 2 Centring Devices
2801 Super-Bite Senso Anterior Refill
Contents: 4 Super-Bite Senso Anterior with Ring, 1 Centring Device
2802 Super-Bite Senso Posterior Refill
Contents: 4 Super-Bite Senso Posterior with Ring, 1 Centring Device