The Cavitron Select SPS ultrasonic scaler is a compact, portable unit that incorporates a self-contained reservoir with the unique Sustained Performance System (SPS) technology. This practical design delivers 30K oscillating scaling power without the need for a dedicated water line - all you need is a power supply.
- Self-contained system with reservoir - Ability to deliver medicaments. No plumbing required
- 30K Technology - SPSTM technology maintains clinical power at lower power setting. Blue Zone (extended low power range) for increased patient comfort, especially during subgingival scaling. More efficient, less noise. Variety of inserts available to meet clinical needs. Delivers warm water for increased patient comfort
- Hands-Free Boost Function - Provides temporary power boost to remove heavy calculus, without leaving the patient to adjust power level
- SteriMate Handpiece (smaller, lighter and detachable) - More comfortable and less fatiguing. Rotates by over 300 degrees to aid access. Autoclavable and reduces the risk of cross contamination. Water control on handpiece. Easy water adjustment that doesn't require leaving the patient
- Compact size - Requires less space and can be easilt transported
- In-line water filter - Prevents water line from becoming clogged
User convenience - The Cavitron Select water reservoir allows the operator to perform ultrasonic scaling without the an external water hook up. This procedure is simple, as the autoclavable bottle can be filled with water or rinsing solution (eg chlorhexidine) without being disassembled from the reservoir.
Easier lavage control - The lavage control is located on the handpiece. This enables an easier control of the lavage flow. The user can adjust the water flow during the operation without having to reach across the patient.
Portable and expandable scaler - Thanks to its small size, Cavitron Select can be moved from office to office with complete ease. The expandability of this new unit offers greater flexibility as the end user can purchase the scaler unit first and then upgrade to the reservoir pump at a later date.
Dispensing of rinsing solutions - The Cavitron Select with reservoir can deliver water but also various rinsing solutions. Furthermore, the Cavitron Select scaler can be used alone with the Dual Select Dispensing System.