CHAIRSIDE Attachment Processing Material was designed for ease of use and predictability when processing attachments into full and partial overdentures, using either a chairside or laboratory procedure.
Clinician input contributed to a formulation that has the most sought after handling characteristics, which requires no primer, and is self-curing — all at a reduced cost per case.* With all of these benefits, why would you choose a processing material from any other company than the leading manufacturer of overdenture products for more than 40 years - ZEST Anchors.
CHAIRSIDE Attachment Processing Material Key Attributes:
- No primer required for reduced chairtime
- Shorter mixing tip reduces material waste and cost per case*
- Two size options to suit your implant practice
- 8g (4ml) syringe for pickup of LOCATOR and SATURNO Denture Attachment Housings
- Large 18ml cartridge ideal for full arch fixed provisional prostheses utilizing immediate load protocols such as DIEM 2 or All-On-4
- Ideal viscosity for accurate application
- Bonds to itself for efficient void fill and touch-ups
- Dual cure capability provides convenient self or light cure flexibility
- Low curing temperature ensures patient comfort
- Odorless and tasteless to increase patient acceptance