Garrison completely reengineered its original sectional matrix system to deliver even better all-around performance. No other brand can match the Composi-Tight Gold® balance of strength and resiliency in restoring composites. You can see the difference!
- Gold G-Rings® are stronger and more resilient
- Gold Bands are easier to place and more versatile
- Gold Kit is complete and efficient
The Composi-Tight Gold® G-Rings were carefully designed using the input of doctors and improve the results of posterior composite restorations.
- More resilient to retain strength and last longer
- 2x stronger than our Original G-Rings, the Gold rings are stronger for outstanding separation
- Made of polished stainless steel, can be autoclaved for repeated use
- Patented burnished ends grip teeth at the gum line, keeping rings securely in place
- Two tine lengths: standard length is used for most restorations, long length is used for larger molars
- Allows for overlay of rings for MOD and multiple tooth restorations
No other brand can match the Composi-Tight Gold® bands' balance of strength and resiliency in restoring composites. You can see the difference! The AU-series band thickness is .0015" and is 16% longer than the Original bands (B-series).
Kit AUK2 Includes:
- 3 - standard G-Rings® (AU400)
- 3 - long-tine G-Rings® (AU500)
- 100 - small bands (AU100)
- 25 - extended small bands (AU150)
- 100 - standard bands (AU200)
- 25 - large bands (AU300)
- 1 - ring placement forceps (AUMRDF-100)
- 1 - complete written instructions
Special Order Item
Please note the following:
Return of a special order item will carry a restocking charge except if there is:
a) an error in delivery.
b) the product was damaged in transit.
c) in response to a batch recall.