AZO MAX™ is a leading brand of 2-in-1 alcohol-free cleaning and disinfectant wipes and sprays. They contain our revolutionary patent pending proprietary – Advanced Active TechnologyTM formulation containing a mix of surfactants and 5 biocides including quaternary ammonium compounds (QACs), bronopol and polymeric biguanide (PHMB), complementing one another to create a powerful 2-in-1 cleaning and disinfectant which has a 24 hour residual activity – providing continuous antimicrobial activity.
AZO MAX™ is NHS approved and is widely used in professional settings including healthcare areas such as casualty departments, operating theatres, GP, dental surgeries, laboratories, clean rooms and care homes. Furthermore, AZOMAX™ is also used widely in non health areas including food manufacturing, hospitality and catering, schools and educational community where infection prevention and control is fundamental.
AZOMAX™ has been fully validated by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited laboratories. In the UK, (UKAS) is the sole national accreditation body recognised by the UK government to assess the competence of laboratories that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services. Our AZOMAX™ products have undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it conforms to its stated efficacy against a broad range of micro-organisms, giving you confidence that our alcohol-free disinfectant actually does what is says – providing a rapid and effective level of cleaning and disinfection.
AZOMAX™ is compliant with the following recognised European EN standards against a wide range of mico-organisms including;
- Bactericidal – EN1040, EN1276 and EN13727
- Virucidal – EN14476
- Yeasticidal/Fungicidal – EN1650/EN13624
- Mycobactericidal – EN14348
- Broad spectrum activity against a range of the most 21 pathogenic micro-organisms including E.Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus aureu, Enterococci, Mycobacterium terrae, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Vaccinia, Flaviviridae, Candida albicans, Norovirus, H1N1, Acinetobacter, Klebsiella pneunmonia, Listeria, Salmonella, Legionella and SARS.
- Residual antimicrobial activity for 24 hours
- Rapid contact times from 5 mins
- Aldehyde-free, chlorine-free, alcohol-free
- Contains our pleasant smelling AZOMAX™ fragrance
- Formulation is skin friendly. Universal and suitable to be used on hands, surfaces and equipments.
- Wipes are non-linting, strong and durable for everyday use
- Wipes are non-smearing. Does not streak hard surfaces
- Certified Halal approved by European Halal Development agency. Suitable for food manufacturing, hospitality & catering sectors.
- Compliant with HTM-01-05 guidelines