Addition Cured Silicones
Imprep AC Putty SoftGVN-180
- Hydrophilic addition cured vinyl polysiloxane impression material with advanced hydrophilic properties.
- Two part silicone elastomer cures by polyaddition reaction at room temperature.
- Features excellent detail reproduction and low linear shrinkage.
- No release of toxic substances both during and after curing.
- Resistant to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Advanced hydrophilic properties decrease the risk of reproduction inaccuracy due to saliva.
- Ideal for putty/wash technique.
- Soft mixing, disturbs less soft tissue and pushes away less wash.
- Sets rigid to maintain elastic recovery when removed from mouth.
- Contains: 2 x 450g tubs and 2 x mixing spoons.
2 x 450g tubs