ChemFil Superior is a fast-setting glass ionomer restorative material consisting of a blend of alumino silicate glass and polyacrylic acid. The powder is mixed with distilled water to produce a filling material which adheres to dentin and enamel producing tightly sealed, strong and esthetic restorations.
ChemFil Superior restorative is available in seven shades:
- L – Light, similar to VITA® 1 shade A1
- LY – Light-Yellow, similar to VITA® shade C1
- LYG – Light-Yellow-Grey, similar to VITA® shade A2
- LG – Light-Grey, similar to VITA® shade B2
- DG – Dark-Grey, similar to VITA® shade D4
- DY – Dark-Yellow, similar to VITA® shade A3
- GB – Grey-Brown, similar to VITA® shade A4
- Restoration of Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth.
- Restoration of Class III cavities.
- Restoration of Class V lesions and cavities.
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations.
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities).
Introductory Pack Contains: 7 x 10g Powder (Shades L, LYG, LY, DY, DG, LG & GB), 12.5ml ChemVarnish, 10ml ChemFil Tooth Cleanser & Accessories: Shade Guide, Water Dispensing Bottle, Powder Measure, 50 Applicator Tips